Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ex-Idol Contestant Reality Show?!

A bunch of cast-offs from last season's American Idol have gotten together and created their own reality TV show. The impression I get is they are shopping around this teaser trailer in the hopes of getting picked up, but if that doesn't work out, it has web series written all over it. No one in their right mind would ACTUALLY watch this show, but I never claimed to be in my right mind, did I?

The three ex-Idol contestants are Kristin McNamara, Nick Mitchell & Tatiana Del Toro. I never thought McNamara should have lost her shot at the top 12 in the first place and Mitchell always made me laugh. Tatiana was always good for getting me infuriated...that's something, right? Yeah. I'm so there. What can I say, I'm easily amused.

Watch the teaser trailer below.

0 comments: